1. What do you do at Addison Clark?
I am an account manager so my daily tasks involve collaborating with the Addison Clark team to accomplish clients' marketing goals in a productive and timely manner.
2. What's your favorite thing about your job?
I enjoy building relationships with clients in order to provide them with the best experience possible.
3. What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween! I love pretending to be someone/something else for a night.
4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Both! At my family's home, we have two dogs (both labs) and two cats.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
The sound of chalk or scratching on chalkboards makes my spine cringe.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I enjoy cooking, crafting, flea market shopping, reading, going for jogs, and spending time with the people I love.
7. Name three things you'll find on your desk at work.
Coffee, water, (more coffee), and a very precise fine tip pen
8. What is your favorite social media site and why?
YouTube. I'm addicted to watching short documentaries on everything/anything including lifestyle content and interior design videos.
9. If you could choose any ONE superpower, what would it be and why?
Flying. I hate flying on airplanes because I have a deathly fear of heights, but if I could fly I wouldn't need to worry about falling.
10. If you could travel in a time machine, would you go back to the past or into the future?
The 1990s — back before smartphones when chunky sweaters, tiny purses, and grunge/punk music were at their prime!